But your brother keeps bugging you to let his metal band play. If you are looking for a way to break it to him gently, using logic is always the way to go. Keeping that in mind, here are 10 reasons why our Columbia brass band will be better than your brother’s metal band for planning your event.
- We will be at your event on time.
- We won’t hit on the wait staff.
- Our band can be versatile enough to play as a jazz band, a cover band, a marching band or perform in groups of as few as five or as many as twenty. We somehow think this will make us more suited to your event than your brother who played his original ‘Rot in Hell’ at the last corporate shindig.
- We have enough of a repertoire to play all night long. Your brother says he can play for ‘at least a half hour’!
- We won’t consume all your alcohol.
- We guarantee your guests won’t start talking about early meeting and leave before you even have a chance to serve the food.
- We offer great jazzed up versions of your favorite hip hop, R&B and pop hits. Your brother does a mean, metal version of ‘Don’t Stop Believin’.
- We guarantee all your guest will be up on the dance floor. Your brother is guaranteeing a mosh pit but I somehow don’t think Aunt Phyllis will appreciate that.
- We guarantee the cops won’t shut your event down.
- We can be great for any event including bar mitzvahs, birthdays, cocktail parties, quincenearas, parades, festivals and more. Your brother’s band is likely to be better suited for clubs, piercings and sacrifices.
If you want to find out more about our services, feel free to contact us for more information. We will always be the perfect choice for you event, whatever it may be.
We play all kinds of events
Watch us perform some of our favorite songs
We've performed for some of the coolest companies around..
“The band’s vibe was exactly what I was looking for. Everyone that attended my grand opening loved the band’s performance, especially when they played When The Saint’s Go Marching In and Crazy In Love, and I sold a bunch of jars of caramel sauce at my party. I’ll definitely ask them to perform at my future events.”
Kimberly Luskey, CEO of Burnt Carmel