We like to think that our Hilton Head brass band is a little like a superhero when it comes to making your event great. Here are ten reasons why we can come in just like Superman and save any event that may be in need of musical powers that go above and beyond the ordinary.
- We might not come to your party in a superhero spandex onesie, but we can certainly dress for your event. Just let us know what you’re thinking of, and we’ll do our best to fit the bill.
- We can morph into just about any form. We can play as a cover band, jazz band, marching band or tone it down for a subtler vibe. We can come in groups with as little as 5 musicians or as many as 20.
- Our charismatic band leaders have the supernatural ability to get all your guests on the dance floor.
- We’re always there when you need us.
- We can be great for a variety of events ranging from birthdays to corporate events to cocktail parties to festivals and parades. (Okay, so maybe that’s not very superhero-like, but we thought we should throw that in there).
- We have superior musical skills that can only be attained when exposed to a radioactive spider at a very young age. (Okay, we’re trying here).
- When playing as a cover band, our superpowers allow us to play jazzed up versions of your favorite R&B, hip hop and pop songs in ways you never imagined possible.
- We’re really nice.
- We can play songs faster than a speeding bullet (if necessary).
- We’ll save your party from being a disaster.
Call us for your next party emergency. We’ll be there to save the day!
We play all kinds of events
Watch us perform some of our favorite songs
We've performed for some of the coolest companies around..
“The band’s vibe was exactly what I was looking for. Everyone that attended my grand opening loved the band’s performance, especially when they played When The Saint’s Go Marching In and Crazy In Love, and I sold a bunch of jars of caramel sauce at my party. I’ll definitely ask them to perform at my future events.”
Kimberly Luskey, CEO of Burnt Carmel