Schaumburg Convention Center Listing Details
Schaumburg Convention CenterListing Details
Schaumburg Convention Center
The Schaumburg Convention Center stands out in Chicago as a ground-breaking showpiece for conventions and trade shows. Effortlessly blending modern elegance with expansive and fully-integrated facilities, the Schaumburg Convention Center provides an inspiring setting where everything for your event comes together—seamlessly. Here, everything runs smoothly, especially the ease of your arrival.
- 8.5 million people reside in the metropolitan Chicago area
- Over 50 airlines service the Chicago area
- 3,500 flights arrive/depart Chicago daily
- 46 million people live within a one-day drive of Schaumburg (Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Detroit, etc.)
- Chicago is the nation’s only dual-hub for commercial air travel
- Historically, events in the Chicagoland area experience record-breaking attendance
Vendors we’ve worked with
Choose event type
Weddings, Special events, Corporate events
Filter by category
Recent Blog Posts
The No-Nonsense Guide to Hiring a Brass Band in Austin
The No-Nonsense Guide to Hiring a Wedding Band in Portland
The No-Nonsense Guide to Hiring a Jazz Band in Portland
The No-Nonsense Guide to Hiring a Cover Band in Portland
The No-Nonsense Guide to Hiring a Wedding Band in Los Angeles
The No-Nonsense Guide to Hiring a Brass Band in Portland All Blog Posts
Ready to book the Brass Animals for your next event?
Let the Brass Animals bring the party with our infectious brand of brass-driven, booty-shaking hip-hop, New Orleans funk, pop and R&B. Our seasoned horn line brings you a diverse selection of new and classic hits by well-known artists from Stevie Wonder to Beyoncé, from Sly Stone to Kanye West. Drop us a line today for a quote and to see how we can make your next event memorable for you, your team and your clients. We’ll see you on the dance floor!